Welcome to the New Jersey Society of Anesthesiologists.
The key purposes of the society are to:
1. promote and encourage patient safety with regards to anesthesiology
2. organize all the physicians in the State of New Jersey who are engaged in the specialty of anesthesiology
3. encourage specialization in anesthesiology to make available the benefits of qualified anesthesiologists to citizens of the state
4. encourage education, research and scientific progress in anesthesiology
5. disseminate information in regard to anesthesiology, and to
6. safeguard the professional interests of its members as we uphold, adhere to and promote the aims, principles and purposes of the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
We have an executive committee that works very hard to make sure that we fulfill these goals but rely on all anesthesiologists in the state to share their ideas, concerns and knowledge with the organization to assure that we are an informed committee. I encourage you to contact us with any questions. Our COVID-19 world will create a new normal and may change the way in which we communicate (less in-person) but only makes that communication even more important. I look forward to hearing from you.