WELCOME NJSSA RESIDENTS!
We are your NJSSA Resident Liaisons to the NJSSA Executive Committee! We are proudly dedicated to representing your concerns and ideas to the members of the NJSSA.
We have some great plans for future gatherings: Contract Negotiations, Financial Planning, Beyond Training – Fellowship vs “The Real World”. Stay tuned!
Please feel free to contact us with your thoughts, concerns and questions: NJSSAResident@Gmail.com
DJ Warfield, MD CA 3 – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Obi Emejulu, MD CA 1 – Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
1. ASA - Quick link to ASA Standards and Guidelines
2. ASA - Quick link to Resident & Fellowship Information
3. Upcoming EVENT! - Annual NJSSA Meeting: March 10, 2018 at the Hyatt Hotel in New Brunswick, NJ
IMPORTANT: Resident Research/Medically Challenging Case (MCC) Poster Contest – $250 prize will be awarded for the top research and MCC poster winner! Start getting your posters ready; poster specs will be communicated in the upcoming weeks!
4. On the Road Dinner Series: Meet and network with NJ anesthesiologists and leadership and learn about issues affecting our specialty. It’s free, it’s fun, it’s worth it! Dates to be released soon! Stay tuned!
5. CONTRIBUTE! How would you like to be featured on the NJSSA Resident Webpage? We are interested in hearing your thoughts, concerns or interesting case that you have encountered! Please contact NJSSAResident@Gmail.com to be featured!
Please contact us with any comments/questions/concerns at NJSSAResident@Gmail.com.